- Editor of the "Journal of Energy Medicine"
- Associate Director of the Price-Pottenger Nutrition Research Foundation (a prestigious Foundation founded by two giants in the nutrition field, Dr. Weston Price, DDS and Dr. Francis Pottenger, Jr., MD)
- Education Director of the Hippocrates Health Institute in San Diego (a residential health center founded by Dr. Ann Wigmore)
- Director of the National Health Project
- Convention Director of the National Health Federation
He is also the author of books, audio and videotapes, and articles on natural health, instructor of nutrition at a university, fitness instructor at an undergraduate college, and currently the founder and director of the Winer Wellness Center in Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Winer has traveled throughout the world studying and teaching natural health principles. While living in France, he attended the University of Paris.
He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Brandeis University and graduated valedictorian of his class at Life University, where he received his doctorate summa cum laude.
In addition to teaching and lecturing across the United States, Dr. Winer has appeared on thousands of radio and television programs in Pittsburgh, PA and across the country.
Dr Winer currently hosts over thirty-one weekly radio shows in the western Pennsylvania, northern West Virginia, and eastern Ohio tri-state area.
He is dedicated to sharing his wealth of knowledge, understanding, insight, diagnostic methods and abilities with his patients and all who are open to helping themselves with the latest advances in natural healing.
There are few, if any, in the field of Alternative Medicine in this country with his vast knowledge, experience, aptitude or with his sincere and ethical commitment to helping others.
Dr. Winer is available to see patients by appointment at Winer Wellness Center, an Alternative Health Center in Pittsburgh, PA.