Do you accept any Health Insurance?
- We are a self-pay facility. This means our patients pay for service at the time of their service. However, we will provide you with insurance forms and detailed instructions on how to fill them out. You can send the form along with a copy of the invoice receipt to your Health Insurance company. If your health Insurance benefits will pay for the visit, your health insurance company will reimburse you direct.
How do I make an appointment?
- You can call us at 412-922-9355 and ask to be scheduled for an appointment to be treated by one of the Doctors. For new patients, we require a $40.00 deposit by credit card which will be applied to the cost of your appointment.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you must allow at least 24 hours notification or you will forfeit your $40.00. If you cancel withing 24 hours, we will refund your deposit or apply it to another appointment.
- We require at least a 24 hour notification to cancel an appointment. Failure to cancel your appointment within 24 hours will result in you being billed a $45.00 cancellation fee.
What do I need to bring with me for my appointment?
- It is not necessary to bring any documents (X-rays, Blood test results, medication, etc.) but if you would like to review them with the Doctor, then by all means bring them with you.
- If you are on Medicare, we will need to take a copy of the card for our files. Please bring your card with you.
What time should I show up at the office for my appointment?
- If you are a new patient, you should plan on arriving at the office 20-30 minutes before your appointment so you have time to fill out your paperwork.
- You can download the new patient form from the website and fill it out before you arrive. If you have the paperwork filled out you can arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment.
How much does an appointment for treatment cost?
- First time appointments for treatments can range between $85.00 to $170.00 depending on what you are being treated for during the appointment. If you are getting a Chiropractic adjustment ($85.00-125.00) the Doctor may want you to have muscle therapy after the adjustment which is an additional $45.00.
- If you are getting a first time consultation with a Nutritionist it will be $75.00
How long will my appointment take?
- The Doctor will spend as much time as necessary to get a full assessment of your problem(s).
- First time appointments are usually 30 to 45 minutes. Follow up visits will usually be from 15 to 30 minutes.
Do you do Blood work/tests?
- We do not do any blood work at the office. If your Doctor requires any type of lab work, he will request it be done at an outside lab of your choice.
Do you do X-rays at the office?
- No. If the Doctor requires X-rays, he will send you to a hospital or medical facility to have them done.
Can I get prescriptions at the Clinic?
- No. The Clinic is a holistic treatment center and not a traditional Medical treatment facility. The Clinic does not write prescriptions for any drugs or pain reliever type pharmaceuticals.
Can I be seen for multiple complaints on the same appointment?
- This will be at the Doctor’s discretion. Sometimes two different treatments will nullify each other and cancel each other out.
Can you refer or recommend similar clinics in a different area or another State?
- If we know of a good practitioner in your area, we will recommend them. If we don’t know anyone in the area, we will not make a recommendation.
How many treatments does it usually take for relief?
- We can’t give a concrete number of treatments or time. But, our patients who participate in our three pronged approach, 1) Hands on Chiropractic, 2) Hands on Muscle Therapy, 3) Nutritional and Dietary changes, recover much more quickly than the national averages and normals.